JOIN STOCK MARKET COURSE UNDER NSCMRS : JUST RS.400 (Refundable), ADHAR CARD and 3 PHOTOGRAPHS
FINANTiCS™The Practical Edge
Pankaj Agarwal [CA.,CS.]
FINANTiCS never came in mind it was almost always there..just that It came into being when the right time came, right after my qualifications. As all the ventures begin, it began in a room...as a few ventures make it, it will also make it to the top of the corporate echelon..
Niraj Agarwal [IIM Lucknow, B.Com (St.Xav. Kolkata), CA Inter.]
An idea I found right and compelling when I saw ideas flowing across acres of my campus. An idea which is scalable considering the lack of penetration in Indian Financial Markets, and idea oriented towards youth and more towards investment than consumption, thus differentiating itself....
Reliance Industries Limited , financial results for the Quarter and Year ended 31.03.2014.
Net profit of Rs. 5631 Crores vs. Rs. 5589.0 Crores in same quarter last year.
Revenue of Rs. 97229 crores Vs. Rs. 86441 Crores in same quarter last year.
Net profit/(loss) after of Rs. 22493 Crores vs. Rs. 20879 Crores in last year.
Revenue of Rs. 443371 Crores Vs. Rs. 404862 Crores last year.
Knowledge Corner Post
Results of Global Bellwethers : for quarter ended 31.03.2014 -
1. PepsiCo - largest snacks maker in the world : Net profit $1.2 Billion, Revenue $12.43 Billion
2. General Electric - One of the largest conglomerates in the world : Net Profit $3 Billion, Revenues of $34.2 Billion
3. Goldman Sachs - One of the Largest Investment banks in the world : Net Profit $2.03 Billion, Revenues of $ 9.33 Billion
4. Morgan Stanley - One of the Largest Investment banks in the world : Net Profit $1.50 Billion, Revenues of $ 8.9 Billion
5. Google - Its just Google : Net Profit $3.45 Billion, Revenues of $ 15.42 Billion
6. American Express - One of the largest payment solutions company : Net Profit $1.43 Billion, Revenues of $ 8.2 Billion
At FINANTiCS, we provide you access to buy into global markets !!